sql query interview questions : Basic and advanced top 10 SQL interview questions for all entry level and experienced professionals. SQL(Standard Query Language) is a common language for most of the databases. SQL required to know to attend for any technical interview of database related applications. In interivews, SQL will be tested based on the experience so sql interview questions for experienced professionals, sql joins interview questions and answers, sql query interview questions and answers, advanced sql interview questions, complex sql interview questions, important sql queries asked in interview and also sql interview questions for developers
Big Data certification and analytics trainings will provide in-depth overview of Big data, its effective management and analysis using various tools such as SAS and R language. Ideal for a person willing to become a Data Scientist.
Frequently asked basic and advanced top 10 SQL interview questions
- What is the difference between “INNER JOIN” and “OUTER JOIN”?
- What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL ?
- Write a query to find and remove duplicates in a table without creating a another table ?
- What are cursors? Explain different types of cursors?
- what is the difference between stored procedure and function ?
- What is normalization? Explain different levels of normalization?
- what is difference between primary key and unique key ?
- What is difference between Truncate and Delete?
- Write a query to find third highest salary of an employee in each department ?
- What is difference between rank and rownum and explain ?
For more essential interivew questions please refer below links.
Do you want to become SQL specialist, please read this article Do You Want To Launch A Career as SQL Specialist?
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!